- Autistic Clint building nests in high places so no one will mess with them and his carefully arranged textures will stay perfect and he’ll be farther from the noise.
- Autistic Clint fin ding the perfect texture for his bow’s grip and spending hours rubbing it over his skin.
- Autistic Clint’s special interest is archer and he knows everything about the different types of bows and arrows and it’s history.
- Autistic Clint stimming by moving his fingers in complex motions and telling people he doesn’t know well it’s and archer thing when asked about it.
- Autistic Clint holds back his infodumps to seem professional and not attract attention. At least once a week Coulson asks him if he learned anything new about archery so he can infodump freely.
- Autistic Clint making little noises to himself as he works without knowing Natasha can hear him. She doesn’t tell him partly to not embarrass him partly because she thinks it’s adorable.
- Autistic Clint hides in one of his nests when he has a meltdown because he feels safe there. Fury doesn’t know why Coulson is so adamant that he not have Clint’s nests removed or even touched, but complying.
- Autistic Clint getting really excited when Captain America does a press conference and, when asked about the anti-vaxxers, calls them out on their bullshit.
- Autistic Clint, man, autistic Clint.
When you are with someone, as I w a n t t o b e w i t h y o u, then there aren’t tough times. There’s just… times.
Dean can’t remember his room ever being this Dark.
It’s not normal-dark like when his Mama flicks the switch after telling him his bedtime story or singing him a song, it’s the in-between of waiting for his eyes to magically make it lighter; when they’re almost there but can’t seem to reach that extra bit of brightness.
Doing The Pledge of Allegiance every school day for 4 or 5 years is one of those things that don’t seem strange when you’re young
But then you get older and you realized “yeah, swearing your allegiance to a flag for about 200+ days out of 365 day year in unity with other small children is without a doubt a creepy as fuck activity”
wait is that actually a thing american schoolchildren do what the fuck